Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Spotlight: Wine Tasting Torpedo Factory

Art and Wine - what a great way to enjoy your evening! The Torpedo Factory Art Center is hosting a wine tasting on Valentines Day. There is a small $5 donation cost for the Torpedo Factory Art Center and you are in! This is a STEAL - go and have a great time!

"Join local wine consultant Stephen Potter for an afternoon of wine tastings at the Torpedo Factory Art Center. Sample seasonal red and white wines, artisan cheeses and hors d'oeuvres."

Address:
105 N. Union Street, 
Alexandria, VA 22314

Time:
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Cost:
$5 Donation

1 comment:

  1. When my wife told me she wanted to spend the weekends on a wine tasting tour, I was not very happy. Thought it was so boring. But when we arrived in Adelaide, I got excited since the view was amazing! The place was romantic, the food was great and the wine tingled my palate. We toured the wine region riding on a luxury mini-coach and visited 5 wineries. A perfect weekend for me and my lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory