Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New T-Shirt Fav: KAiN Label

I am fairly obsessed with t-shirts, because you can throw it under a blazer/leather bomber or wear with a pair of distressed jeans and still look chic. The best part, they come in a wide array of colors. I pride myself on my t-shirt collection...

Why is KAiN Label my new favorite? The shirt flows away from the body and still makes you look fabulous. Made with a modal/silk blend, it's a high end dream. It's also the wearability; the draping make for a dreamy fit which isn't too tight nor loose. The vintage throwback feel to the shirts are the final touch of my new fav. KAiN label t-shirts occasionally go on sale and I bought the shirt pictured here  on Audrina Patridge from www.shopbop.com in the same color for $25.00.

The shirts retail for an average of $80.00 +, but never fear your thrifty shopping girl is here!


There are a few websites that retail the shirt for nearly 50-75% off, the best deals have been found on
www.shopbop.com and www.singer22.com.

Love, love, love my KAiN Label t-shirt!! Remember the shirt is semi-sheer, so wear a matching bra underneath or spandex camisole.


The side drape tank (3 colors to choose from) to the left is on sale now at www.shopbop.com for $46.50, the original price was $93.00. This is a fabulous top for the summer! Jump on these deals and receive free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory