Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dresses & Bows: How it's Done

On Friday, I plan on wearing a Milly black silk bow dress to a gala, which is pictured below. The gala is black tie optional, so as usual I scurried around my closet like a mad woman, until I found the perfect dress via Rent The Runway. Dresses and bows have had long been associated with 'frilly' and 'frump' and the right style can be hard to find. Luckily I found a few that are both classic and chic! 

My Gala Dress:

Milly 'Dominique' Gaza Dress
- Nordstrom $375


Alice + Olivia Gretchen Dress - Shopbop $145


Kate Unger Strapless Bow Dress - Saks Fifth Avenue $330


Lotusgrace Moire Faille Double Bow Dress 
- Saks Fifth Avenue $428


Kate Spade New York "Shelley" Dress 
- Bloomingdale's $248

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory