Friday, March 26, 2010

Project Runway Season 7: The Fabric of Our Eyes!

In case you missed last night's episode of Project Runway, I am posting about this particular episode, because I enjoyed watching the designers create their own fabrics and watching it come to life on the runway. This is what it really means to be a fashion designer. The fashions themselves weren't that impressive - fabric designing is a creative process and it is great to see how "designers" can work with the challenge.


I will be the first to admit that Emilio is a great designer - but I really do not get why he won. It was reminiscent of L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani and Stephen Sprouse and I am still unclear as to what the letters "es♥sa" mean.




Poor little Anthony from Georgia lost - this was dreadful.



Why would Mila create this? J'déteste!


Maya or Jay should have won in my opinion! What do you think?





Until next week my little fashionista's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory