Friday, January 22, 2010

Deal Buster: Clarisonic Mia versus Pretika Sonic Dermbrasion

I often research and try out different products in various price ranges to see how effective they are. Skin care is an important routine that varies from person to person.

Recently, I was discussing facial cleansing tools and my friend mentioned that she was considering purchasing the Clarisonic Mia. I informed her that there were comparable products that can be found in Target for much less. I also recommended that she purchase the high rated Pretika Facial Brush from Target. The facial brushes are both automatic, water proof and comparable in size. She kissed me on both cheeks and graciously thanked me. 

Click on the images below to check out/purchase the products:



                               







Before investing $150.00 in the Clarisonic Mia, try the $50.00 Pretika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory